Quality You Can Trust
Better Business Bureau
Just another example of how AirZone provides high quality furnaces, air conditioners, and exceptional services to the greater Ottawa area.
IAQ Common Problem Indicators
Common Problem Indicators
The following are possible common indications of an indoor air quality problem in a home.
- Excessive dust
- “Stuffy” rooms
- Some rooms feel hot or cold when the rest of the house feels comfortable
- Moisture on window panes
- A mildew (musty) smell in your home
- Family members often sneeze, feel lethargic, or have dry skin
- Home is located in a high-risk radon area
- In-room air cleaners are in use in the home
- Air fresheners or scented candles are used to improve the smell in the home
If you experience any of these problems in your home, you may have an indoor air quality problem. AirZone HVAC Services can test your home to help you objectively diagnose possible problems as well as recommend solutions.
|At AirZone HVAC Services, we have based our business on providing the best information, products, and services in the industry.|
|Contact us today to see why we are a different type of company! With our excellent promotions, unprecedented satisfaction guarantee, and comfortable no pressure sales approach, can you really afford to go anywhere else?|
|Contact AirZone HVAC Services|