Ready to save up to 20% off your routine furnace & air conditioner maintenance?
We offer you peace of mind:
Should anything go wrong with your heating or air conditioning, AirZone HVAC Services offers you 24 hour emergency care. An AirZone technician will arrive at your door and leave your residence only when your problem has been fixed, and you are 100% satisfied.
For a small monthly fee, you can become part of the AirZone HVAC family. AirZone offers three Protection Packages that will give you peace of mind, protect your investment and maintain your warranty; check out our protection packages, below. Our best two options are the Gold or Platinum Package because they include parts and labour. Please be sure to ask your Air Zone representative to explain in detail the advantages of our Protection Packages; they are well worth the investment!
Custom Maintenance Packages Available! Contact us directly for details.
Protection Packages Available:
|Guaranteed Priority Service in 24 hours.||Guaranteed Priority Service in 24 hours.||Guaranteed Priority Service in 4 hours.|
Only $9.99 per month
Only $19.99 per month
Only $29.99 per month
1. If you sign up for two protection packages on your equipment (for example your furnace and air conditioner), we offer a great rate of half price for the second piece of equipment! That means you can get a silver protection package for both your furnace and air conditioner for only:
$14.99 per month (a savings of 60 dollars per year!).
That also means you can get a GOLD protection package on your furnace and air conditioner for only: $29.99 per month!
2. If you have a parts warranty left on your equipment, we are able to offer you a discount! Our price per month for our gold protection package on equipment that has a parts warranty is only:
$14.99 per month (a savings of 60 dollars per year!). Please note that the parts warranty must be valid at the time of any claim.
Sign-Up Online Today:
Download our protection package contract and brochure. Fill in the application and email, fax, mail, or drop off your completed form. As an alternative, you may also simply present our technician with the form during our first visit to your home.
"Right Click" and choose "Save As..." to save this document on your computer.
Please note: Your appliance must be in good working order upon signup. Our technicians will complete a preliminary inspection to ensure working order.
What Our Maintenance Involves:
Heating System (Furnace):
Cooling System (Air Conditioner):
Our 32 Point Maintenance Checklist Broken Out By Level:
- Check operational controls
- Operational check
- Check temperature rise through the appliance
- Visual inspection of heat exchanger
- Check and record carbon monoxide levels
- Check and record gas operating pressures
- Check and record flame signal strength
- Check motor electrical draw
- Visual chimney or venting inspection
- Check operation of thermostat
- Lubricate pump, fan and motor bearings as required
- Check motor amperage (blower motor)
- Check gas pressure on furnace
- Check condition, tension and alignment of fan belt & make adjustments if necessary
- Check operation of vent or blower
- Clean burners and visually set for proper combustion and ignition
- Examine vent connector
- Inspect venting system
- Check pilot and ignition system (including HSI)
- Clean pilot if required
- Check gas pilot safety system
- Visual check of gas piping to furnace
- Check pressure switches and power vent system
- Check air filters and instruct customer on filter maintenance
- Inspect ventilation/combustion air space
- Inspect air cushion tanks and supports
- Attach sticker to identify heating fuse circuit on electrical service panel
- Check operation of vent damper
- Check condition of condensate line and flush
- Clean the blower and inspect & clean the heat exchanger
- Provide customer with 6 month supply of furnace filters
- Perform precision tune-up